Buzzing from speakers? *Video Clip*

Participant count
  • Participant list
Hard to really tell from a vid but it sounds like that might be your new noise floor. It could be that your new components are more efficient and more revealing of the noise floor you've always had, or perhaps they're less efficient and you needed to compensate with the gains on your amplifier. Might also be a signal ground problem. This is all speculation at this point but if it turns out to be one of those first two scenarios, your best bet is to get line driver so you can reduce the gains on your amplifier to zero and regain your S/N dynamic range.

They picking up the interference from the PC voltage that is running through the system it doesn't take much power to listen to the little stand alone speakers on your ipod ..but the PC is putting out more power than the iposd so it picks up.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.