Bye Bye Twisted Sounds

That's full price 

---------- Post added at 09:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:24 AM ----------

I would hope so... since the Wolfram board is the same as a TS3.5K Board...
yeah he found them for $530

That is a fair bit cheaper than the same Maxwell caps I see elsewhere online. That said, are these some sort of knockoff and if this "company" is about to disappear what's saying you send him 800$ for a grip of those caps and he ships you a box with a brick in it?

unless you knew the owner and were aware of his drug problem
Is this confirmed or just school-yard rumor? Any proofs?

That is a fair bit cheaper than the same Maxwell caps I see elsewhere online. That said, are these some sort of knockoff and if this "company" is about to disappear what's saying you send him 800$ for a grip of those caps and he ships you a box with a brick in it?

You can look it up online. Definitely looks to be gone for a while.

Yeah I'm not sure.

I already got my banks of caps so I'm good.

idk about the drug thing (it was on fb) but all TS stuff has been removed from ssa site

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.