Bypass option on mini dsp xover

Participant count
  • Participant list

heyhi1
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
nyc
On each xover point ,high pass and low pass there's a bypass toggle that I'm not sure how to set. Hit it once a red line shows up hit it again it goes away. Not sure how this should be setView attachment 26555069

That's just a screen shot online. My settings are 3-20k tweeters and 100/3k woofers. How should the bypass be set. I can't tell which way is off

On each xover point ,high pass and low pass there's a bypass toggle that I'm not sure how to set. Hit it once a red line shows up hit it again it goes away. Not sure how this should be set
That's just a screen shot online. My settings are 3-20k tweeters and 100/3k woofers. How should the bypass be set. I can't tell which way is off
With the red line it is "on", meaning the xover is bypassed. You can test this by setting your woofers to 100-500, listen to it, then click bypass. With bypass on it should sound completely different as the midrange has come back.

Thanks I got it set now I just need to tune it. Sounds pretty good flat and everything at 24db

With the red line it is "on", meaning the xover is bypassed. You can test this by setting your woofers to 100-500, listen to it, then click bypass. With bypass on it should sound completely different as the midrange has come back.
After I saved everything I tried to change my xover from 20k to 22.5k and it won't save. By the time I go to the save option it sets back to 20k . How do I change things and save it.

After I saved everything I tried to change my xover from 20k to 22.5k and it won't save. By the time I go to the save option it sets back to 20k . How do I change things and save it.
It may be the software limiting it at 20K because that is tied to the max output of the DSP.

Why do you need an xover at 22.5k?

It may be the software limiting it at 20K because that is tied to the max output of the DSP.
Why do you need an xover at 22.5k?
Someone recommend that xover point. I reset the dsp ,set my gains and got my hands on the file the guy saved when tuned. Can someone check the configuration cause it's doing the same thing . It was set at 20v 100 rms without the tune loaded. I just checked the voltage and it's 3v ac ch3 1.5v channel 4. It sounds great but this tells me something is not correct. How do I upload an xlm file for someone to take a peek at it?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.