C&D and Powertech 130+ A/H Batts For Sale.

CumminsFan
10+ year member

Fred, Va
View attachment 26529901View attachment 26529902View attachment 26529903View attachment 26529904

Pictures with username will be up tomorrow. I was referred here by a former member who was interested in a few batts.

Item(s) for Sale:

C&D and Powertech batts.

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Batts are 1-2 year old, all will be load tested and charged before being crated for shipment to ensure no DOA batts are sent out. The material on them is cat litter to ensure nothing spilt on them would stay there. They will be cleaned before shipment as well.

Price:

$125 + Shipping per.

Pallet discounts available.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Will be shipped UPS, if more than 2 batts are purchased they will be shipped via frieght service to ensure the lowest possible price.

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

The picture of the C&D shows a date code of December 2007, so they're actually just over 4 years old now.
I dont see the date code but thanks for the clarification. I was originally just going off the person i got them from told me.

With a shelf life of at least 10 years, they are still plenty solid. Im sure these things will be sold quite a few more times after me before all is said and done.

9 are sold now, another 12 pending.

The code is on that smaller black sticker written as "1207", meaning December of 2007. So long as they load test as they should there's really no issue.
I load test each one, then charge it to make sure its topped off, then re-load test and final charge.

The picture of the C&D shows a date code of December 2007, so they're actually just over 4 years old now.
I saw this too..

I dont see the date code but thanks for the clarification. I was originally just going off the person i got them from told me.
With a shelf life of at least 10 years, they are still plenty solid. Im sure these things will be sold quite a few more times after me before all is said and done.

9 are sold now, another 12 pending.
with you not even knowing how old is it even plausible to ask if you know how they were used? shelf life is one thing but being deep cycled numerous times is another.. I buy these locally and they only warranty them for one year for just that reason..

I saw this too..

with you not even knowing how old is it even plausible to ask if you know how they were used? shelf life is one thing but being deep cycled numerous times is another.. I buy these locally and they only warranty them for one year for just that reason..
They were used just like they were designed to, Data back up banks.

Bump.

These are tested for 15 seconds every 6 months I believe and then topped back off and sit. After 2 years I think they swap them out. That is coming from a guy that deals with them on a day to say basis.

I've been gone a while for health reasons. I have right around 100 of these now.

I am now lookin for trades. I will discuss in detail trades in pm but I'm basically looking for you to pay shipping on the batts and in return I will put enough extra batts in to make it worth it. If your trade is worth $500 and shipping is 400 then I'll give you 9 batteries. Something alon those lines.

I am looking for

- nice single din. Alpine, JVC arsenal, clarion, eclipse. Really prefer the JVC

- 3k+ RMS amp

- 4 8s, 4 10s, 2 12s or a single 15"

- nice 5 channel amp.

Would one of these be good with a 350 alt that does 200 at idle all on a soundstream xxx6500 doing about 5300watts rms total?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.