Can an Alpine MRP-F300 4-Channel 300 Watt be wired 2 ohm to these Alpine SPS-610C

Participant count
  • Participant list
Why? You could bridge it for 2 big channels...won't get 2 ohms out of a pair if wired In stereo.What are you trying to do?
Oh my bad, forgot to mention have to connect another pair of 6.1/2 midrange speakers, this amp is 50 watts RMS x 4 at 4 ohms (75 watts RMS x 4 at 2 ohms)

Assuming this amp is definitely 2 ohm stable, which is what attracts me to these amps

Alpine MRP-F300 I can find about $50 cheaper than Alpine MRX-F30

any suggestions

How about running the alpines on the front ch.and the others on the rear?

You can connect the alpines and the midranges for a 2ohm load..rear channels for rear speakers?

How about running the alpines on the front ch.and the others on the rear?You can connect the alpines and the midranges for a 2ohm load..rear channels for rear speakers?
Yea close well here's the incomplete plan but in the works, I have this in storage :Alpine MRP-M500 to this sub Alpine SWS-12D4 ( not installed yet)

I was thinking 1 more pair of mid components to add with the 2 Naxa NX-774 and a 4 channel amp for example what I've mentioned above

Unless you have a different suggestion for good sound quality for mid range speaker set up

Here's a few I'm interested in:

Alpine MRP-F300 4-Channel

MBQUART FX4.70 4 Channel Amp

MBQUART FX4.100 4-Channel Amp

Currently have a Pioneer DEH-2400 Head unit

2 Naxa NX-774 6.5 Inch 2-Way Coax front doors

2 Pioneer TS-A6964R in rear

so.. what to toss out and what to buy and bring in ?

I picked up 2 sets of MB Quart ONX216 components and an MB Quart REF.50 amp and I'm thoroughly impressed with them. Plus the REF.50 amp is smaller than a piece of paper (except the height of course). I have pictures in my profile if you are curious.

Oh and I found the amp for $87 new and the components cost me $70 a pair.

Try to keep the speakers the same if your going to run multiples...that way they will all sound the same.

Are all the speakers going up front or front/rear?

Even a better deal than I got! I also agree with keeping the speakers the same as pickup1 said.

And I run my MB Quart ONX216 Components at the rated 4 ohms 50 watts per tweet/mid driver and they are crisp, clean, and loud. So I chose not to up them to 100 watts each. But it can be done and I'm sure you will be very pleased with that amp!

I'm enjoying and want more sound upfront room in my doors 1 pair each door

so then all 4 upfront and let the headunit power the 6x9's in the rear

As long as tweeters don't conflict with mid bass of the Naxa NX-774.but I'm fine with another set of them

Besides,If this amp blows them I'm out $22.00 lol

MB Quart REF4.50 2 ohms: 100 watts x 4 Naxa NX-774

Alpine MRP-M500 2 ohms:500 watts x 1 Alpine SWS-12D4

Now curious if big 3 upgrade will be needed along with my factory Alternator 105 Amps

Unless you have subs, big 3 shouldn't be necessary. I put mine in because I was having mad voltage drop running 1 SA-10 at 2ohms and 500RMS before the MBquart setup. I then put in the BIG 3 upgrade and the voltage drop is minimal maybe .5 at most. I added the MBQuart components after that upgrade and saw no change in voltage drop.

Well I have 1 sub its 500rms 2 ohm if wired correctly, plan to install the 2 amps,sub in the trunk, 2 more mids in the doors, bam done

so afterwards I will find a wall at night or get a cheap digital meter to see what the drop will be

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.