Can I build a wall in a 1996 nissan sentra gxe ?

Hoots

Florida
I was thinking about building a wall and putting one 18 , 2 15's or 4 12's , which one would be best for shaking the whole **** neighborhood?

Also how much would a wall cost to build and where can I find out how to do it?

How many watts should I run also?

I would have to do the big 3 to , what is the the third one other then the alt and battery?

I was thinking about building a wall and putting one 18 , 2 15's or 4 12's , which one would be best for shaking the whole **** neighborhood?

I would have to do the big 3 to , what is the the third one other then the alt and battery?
yes you can wall, do the 4 12" ( more cone ) many watts ... your going to need h/o alt.. a few batterys,,, alot of 1/0 wire, and a LOT OF MONEY AND TIME.

can i get an amen........ lol

More cone area is better if you have the box volume:

245E4C0B-503D-4E33-93BD-24BE279ACAE4-2621-000000FAC4095EA4_zps26770e5e.jpg

Is this what your trunk looks like? If so, that's not much space for a wall:

51562145.jpg

Costs a little more than a custom box, and depends on how clean you want to make it.

Wattage depends on sub(s)

depending on what subs you get a legit wall "for shaking the whole **** neighborhood" should cost you in between 3grand and 20grand depending what equipment you choose.

depending on what subs you get a legit wall "for shaking the whole **** neighborhood" should cost you in between 3grand and 20grand depending what equipment you choose.

Okay well at least be heard from 2 blocks away and felt?

I only will have like 1-2 grand. I just want to turn heads lol

yes you can wall, do the 4 12" ( more cone ) many watts ... your going to need h/o alt.. a few batterys,,, alot of 1/0 wire, and a LOT OF MONEY AND TIME.
can i get an amen........ lol
How much money would you say? What If i dot 4 Jbl gt5 or even 6 of them , I would save a good amount of money to get a good battery and amp? I only have like 1-2 grand , I am 17 years old lol , I would be building the wall by myself lol

More cone area is better if you have the box volume:
245E4C0B-503D-4E33-93BD-24BE279ACAE4-2621-000000FAC4095EA4_zps26770e5e.jpg

Is this what your trunk looks like? If so, that's not much space for a wall:

51562145.jpg

Costs a little more than a custom box, and depends on how clean you want to make it.

Wattage depends on sub(s)
i think he wants to wall the inside not the truck like a ib .

if you are going to put a wall were the back seat is then yes go with the 12"

but its not cheap,,,, as there are more things you are going to need....

but like said you need to figure out how much space you have. this will tell you what subs you can use.

Okay well at least be heard from 2 blocks away and felt?
I only will have like 1-2 grand. I just want to turn heads lol
want to turn heads and be heard from 2 blocks away? put 26's on that car and put a cherrybomb exhaust on it.

becasue 1-2grand will only get you an alternator, your 2 or 3 batteries and maybe the supplies you would need for a wall

How much money would you say? What If i dot 4 Jbl gt5 or even 6 of them , I would save a good amount of money to get a good battery and amp? I only have like 1-2 grand , I am 17 years old lol , I would be building the wall by myself lol
i say dont do it.

get good sub or 2 , get a box made for the subs. give it good power and be done.

---------- Post added at 08:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:39 PM ----------

want to turn heads and be heard from 2 blocks away? put 26's on that car and put a cherrybomb exhaust on it.becasue 1-2grand will only get you an alternator, your 2 or 3 batteries and maybe the supplies you would need for a wall
yes well said...

want to turn heads and be heard from 2 blocks away? put 26's on that car and put a cherrybomb exhaust on it.becasue 1-2grand will only get you an alternator, your 2 or 3 batteries and maybe the supplies you would need for a wall

I'm not trying to be a **** ricer lol

i say dont do it.
get good sub or 2 , get a box made for the subs. give it good power and be done.

The problem is my trunk size :/

Can I turn heads with a trunk size of 29 width , 19 1/2 depth and 13 3/8 height? If so what would I need , size of subs / wattage / and cu ft box?

I really want to experience what an 18 feels like , how do I find out about events in florida?

---------- Post added at 08:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:43 PM ----------

i say dont do it. 

---------- Post added at 08:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:39 PM ----------

yes well said...

Can I turn heads with a trunk size of 29 width , 19 1/2 depth and 13 3/8 height? If so what would I need , size of subs / wattage / and cu ft box?

I really want to experience what an 18 feels like , how do I find out about events in florida?

i think he wants to wall the inside not the truck like a ib .
if you are going to put a wall were the back seat is then yes go with the 12"

but its not cheap,,,, as there are more things you are going to need....

but like said you need to figure out how much space you have. this will tell you what subs you can use.
Yea, depends on where he wants to wall. I was thinking he wanted to wall the trunk. If you give up the back seats, that's a whole new range of possibilities

i say dont do it.

---------- Post added at 08:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:43 PM ----------

sure, i turn heads with 1- 15" . just need to figure out what size box you can get in there. then pick the right subs for that box.

not the other way around.

i say dont do it.

ok

Get a HO alt around $400

AGM under hood $250

Secondary Battery $250

2/0 welding cable 50ft $140

SQ 2200 $300 used

a good 18 sub around $500

and materials to build your box INSIDE your trunk or have a shop do it. around $200

all that under $2k

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.