Can my car handle these two amps?

Falloutkid90
10+ year member

What's up guys this is actually my first thread on here. I have a camry with a 70 or 80 amp alternator. Right now I have it running a kicker zx 300.1 for my kicker comps. I have a set of kicker ks installed but not amped right now. I was looking at a kenwood four channel amp (Kenwood KAC-8405) 60x4 at 4 ohms to run them. My question is can my alternator handle running them along with all the other basic function the alternator needs to run? I put in a new battery not to long ago btw.

I've actually been wanting to do the big 3 but its getting alittle cold out here. I do have about 20 ft of 4 gauge wire in my garage. Does the big 3 have to be done with 0 gauge? Or would 4 gauge be ok? I want to stay my stock wire is 8 gauge.

My camry set up is currently at a 100 amp draw with stock electical and knu 1/0 to the trunk. I get some voltage drops at full tilt. Anything over 120 amps with stock electral in that vehicle will require an extra battery.

Actually u should.mind.your own **** business..theres no sense is doin big 3 in 4 gauge then have to redo it in 1/0 when he wants to upgrade...i know plenty about electrical
If you dont do it in 4/0 your doing it wrong,so 1/0 is for feggies and people who are not loud

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.