cant breath with subs in car.

why is it that when you are in a car and the subs are hitting that you cant breath on some bass notes.sometimes ill listen to some music in my romm and on some of the notes of the bass i can barely breath,its freaking weird.
Tremendous success at that. Congratulations you have reached the promise land.

hmm...hard breathing..I have sat in the some of the worlds loudest cars(from DB Drag and Usaci) and never really had that(except for a few times, but those were extreme cars and the one put me to sleep in less then 2 seconds)..so I don't know what to tell you on that..

There has to be a more scientific explanation for this effect though.

My guess is the amount of air the driver(s) is/are moving changes the pressure in the cabin of the car enough to affect the normal intake of air...

Or something...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.