CAr audio horror stories?

one time i was driving on the freeway and i had a pair of cvr 12s on a spl GLA1-6000d that were so loud my motor mounts loosened and the motor almost fell out at 70mph!

one time i was driving on the freeway and i had a pair of cvr 12s on a spl GLA1-6000d that were so loud my motor mounts loosened and the motor almost fell out at 70mph!
a33.gif

Arching battery's almost catching the car on fire.
This^

2/0 gauge + wire scraped against my ground bus bar. All 5 of my batteries were connected to both, so there was a gigantic ark. took a few chunks out of one of my amp input reducers. Scared the crap out of me.

The second day I brought my car to school after I got my N3's done, I was demoing on the far side of the parking lot away from the school and a cop drove by. Threatened to write me a $250 noise-ordinance ticket or something.

On the last day of school I pulled up bumpin' at 75% and the assistant principal came outside and threatened to have me arrested if I ever played my music that loud on school property again.

Well.. looks like I won't be demoing my car at school next year..

I don't understand why people are upset by bass during the daytime. I can understand about night time when you're trying to get to sleep.

This^
2/0 gauge + wire scraped against my ground bus bar. All 5 of my batteries were connected to both, so there was a gigantic ark. took a few chunks out of one of my amp input reducers. Scared the crap out of me.

The second day I brought my car to school after I got my N3's done, I was demoing on the far side of the parking lot away from the school and a cop drove by. Threatened to write me a $250 noise-ordinance ticket or something.

On the last day of school I pulled up bumpin' at 75% and the assistant principal came outside and threatened to have me arrested if I ever played my music that loud on school property again.

Well.. looks like I won't be demoing my car at school next year..

I don't understand why people are upset by bass during the daytime. I can understand about night time when you're trying to get to sleep.
im sure your one friend will be dissapointed.

im sure your one friend will be dissapointed.
Probably

Blew my windshield out on 2 kicker comp 12s on 6000 watts.
You're lucky that's all that happened! I'm sure it was a Boss amp. Those make some legit power

Ok, seriously, it had nothing to do with car audio, but I burnt every wire in my dash coming home one night.
I also have no fuses in my whole wiring setup. Just at the amp.
No fuses, no thanks //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eek.gif.771b7a90cf45cabdc554ff1121c21c4a.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.