car audio install products

Ace hardware or other local tool/building supply stores carry most materials for building enclosures and door panels. I'd buy local if I were you instead of paying shipping for stuff that's not only available on the internet.

Parts Express has a good selection of audio/electronic related parts. Their building section is limited but they offer many things that are useful when building something like it would seem you are. They should offer vinyl, etc iirc.

For fiberglass, I try to find out who uses it in bulk for manufacturing, etc and see if they can't sell me some privately. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif Usually cheaper than hardware stores.

Do you want the best deal in car stereo and alarms? Come to Sound & Alarm for a large selection of car audio and auto security. We have a huge inventory and carry all name brand car electronics - sound and alarm dot .com

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.