Car HDTV Tuner

This is the Review:

This review is from: Exonic EXDTV 200MH ATSC M/H and ATSC Digital TV Tuner Combo (Electronics)

THIS TV TUNER IS THE BEST I HAVE SEEN I DRIVEN OVER 90MPH AND THE PICTURE QUALITY WAS GREAT. IT IS EASY TO INTALL, THE ANTENNA THAT COMES WITH THE UNIT *****. BUY A POWER BOOSTER INSIDE ANTENNA FOR ANOTHER $30.00 IT IS WORTH IT TRUST ME.

THE AUDIO IS GREAT THE PICTURE IS GREAT LOTS OF FEATURES AND PROGRAMING OPTIONS. IT SCANS FOR NEW CHANNELS VERY QUICKLY WHILE TRAVELING FROM ONE AREA TO ANOTHER.

DONT LOSE THE REMOTE IT IS THE ONLY WAY YOU CAN CONTROL THE UNIT!

I WOULD RECOMMEND THIS UNIT IT ROCKS!

I researched this a bunch, long story short, it depends on where you live. There is a new "high speed mobile DTV" standard out there in select markets, mainly big cities. You can see if that is available in your area by checking here: Mobile DTV Station Guide | www.omvcsignalmap.com and here Coverage Map | Dyle TV. If you want to go this route you need to make sure the tuner you choose says M/H or Mobile DTV or something to that effect, otherwise it wont work. The Exonic mentioned above is confirmed to work while moving with the MDTV stations.

The other option is you can get a regular DTV tuner which will allow you to watch TV while you're not moving. Once you start moving though it won't work due to the nature of the standard DTV signal.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.