Northwest Region Car show and SPL comp Sept. 13th in Denver

AK,CO,ID,MT,ND,OR,SD,WY,WA
Not too bad, never fall below 12v, But its just about the same loud as before just a little bit more but my box size is restricting me and and i bottom out my speakers all the time now. But theres not much of change, i just have the power for future setups. Figured i would pick one up while i had the oppertunity from steve.

I heard the kenwoods only not the kickers. It was loud.
I WISH I WOULDA GOT A HOLD OF JAMES BACK THEN AND TESTED EM. I HAD THOSE 2 LANZAR VIBE286 4000w AMPS THEN. KINDA SURPRIZED ME ACTUALLY. BUT I ONLY PAID LIKE $1200 FOR EVERYTHING.

I should be able to make it, as long as it's wrapped up by 6ish. I gotta work that night.

Since it's bass race I might just bring a pair of 8's down. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

lol james and motivated shouldnt even be in the same thought process LOL. personal quote of the denver moose...."ill get motivated tomorrow" says it everyday LOL

More than welcome to ride with me if you would like!
Might have to do that, would be nice to cruise down in something with decent tunes, my rides stock stereo *****! Will have to see if I end up free that weekend.

How did those mids end up sounding?

Umm why was josh and james banned? will I get banned for asking? What did they know that they had to be silenced? What if there being molested and held against there will by the moderators and have internet access but can only log into some anti bass & SPL forum where they will find no help? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif I'm going to bed

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.