Northwest Region CAR SHOW April 11 2009

AK,CO,ID,MT,ND,OR,SD,WY,WA
I saw that.. Its at the CSU campus.. Drive In had some flyers up.. I may go just to show up. I'm curious as to what type of mic they will be using... I asked some college kids I did systems for if they knew anything and they were oblivious to anything going on.

Who are you BTW?

im new, will be starting events this year, name is matt but not the one doing this event
oh cool.. I may be at that show... If not for sures at the Cinco De Mayo show May 3rd at the State Fair Grounds.

Do you got a Rockford T1000 in your setup?

no I have 2 PH5000 i was thinking of running, have lots of ideas, but nothing set in stone yet. I will not be at CSU (sons bday) but I hope to be at cinco de mayo still need to do the research on rules and what class il be in.

no I have 2 PH5000 i was thinking of running, have lots of ideas, but nothing set in stone yet. I will not be at CSU (sons bday) but I hope to be at cinco de mayo still need to do the research on rules and what class il be in.
Ah that ***** man, I may or may not be there. the weather here has been so shitty lately there's not much I can get done.

If your running 2 subs.. You'll be in the 2 sub beginner category. I had some Earthquake PH5000's that I sold to Joe a long time ago.

Go to Drive In Autosound of the highway on the frontage road and pick up a flyer for the Cinco De Mayo show. tell Lonnie or someone there what you have and they'll help you so you can mail in your info so you save $5 bucks.

If it were only CSU in FT. Collins //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif
stop *****ing and drive there //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

I don't even know how this show will turn out.. The guy I talked to don't know what they will use to meter or no classes for woofers or anything.. He said if they can't figure out a way to meter the systems they will judge by ear.

I don't even know how this show will turn out.. The guy I talked to don't know what they will use to meter or no classes for woofers or anything.. He said if they can't figure out a way to meter the systems they will judge by ear.
that is bs //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eek.gif.771b7a90cf45cabdc554ff1121c21c4a.gif

I don't think I'll make the effort to try and go to this "show" if they're judging it by ear.
I'll give more details as soon as I find out. The guy I talked to had said they were going to try and get a guy from Drive In Autosound to come and judge with his portable meter...

Assuming its Jay, I know exactly what it is and its a crapy AC mic.

I emailed him

me: What meter will you be using at the show?

Him:We are still waiting on the vendor to let us know the specifics, but other wise the sound system would be judged upon looks and overall sound and clarity.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.