Caraudio.com subwoofer

This place is a bunch of cheap *****es who want $1500 subs for $100 shipped to go with their stock HU and stock speakers.
Just look at the number of posts in the subwoofer section and compare that to ALL other technical sections. The subwoofer section accounts for almost HALF of the techincal posts.
^^^^ so true^^^^^ So true thes mofo want alot for less. Not saying thats bad but come on you can' go to a steak house and be like can I get a 16 once porter house for a $1 Well do you guys have a 99 cent extra value menu?

would be cool. but unless it would match a FI BTL no one would buy' Thats all about who cosighns that sub and how affordable the sub is. If it's too high an unkown then people are going to pass. if it's affordable and someone does a you tube flexing or hair trick and watch them flock.

We do have a CA.com subwoofer.
It is called the FI BTL (or Mach5, or SI Mag) and it is powered by the Sundown 3000 and the front speakers are the PG RSD's running off of an 880 //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif
hahaheeeehhhhh

if all 1 million members donated 50 cents to the production of this woofer then it would be basically free to everyone. then we can sell them for hella hella cheap and for each woofer we sell we can sent a free recone kit for the dumb fvcks who turn up the bass boost and set their gains with their dicks not DMM's.

The real reason is that our admin doesn't care for car audio.
nG
That and the fucktards here would design something like ...

58ae.jpg

Yeah, I loled at this thread.
Kids talking about designing a sub but can barely design a box.
Haha, as long as somebody here has the bank to fund the R&D, whether or not they even knew what a sub was wouldn't matter. Money can buy you anything //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

This will never happen though, SSA has a sub because they have a store, an active admin, and are much more like a business then a forum.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.