cca vs ofc wire/ hookin up 2 extra batterys/ sound danpening

Participant count
  • Participant list
whats up guys need some help i need some 0 ga wire and dont want to spend a ton of money is cca vs ofc 95% copper wire that big of a diff and if u no some good prices on the wire let me no to

and i have 2 extra kinetic batterys a 2400 & 800 whats the best and safest way to hook them all up i no theres 3 ways to do it but wants the best and shold i take out my car batt and put in one of the kinetic or is it better to keep it in

and im lookin for sound damp to r they all the same brand wize i no they go by mil theres some cheap ones on ebay and they have the same mil thickness as the good stuff but 3 times less money and when i get some theres diff rollers to put it on with wood ,soft rubber, plasitc whats the easy and best one thamks ppl that help me hope someone does

ya i runnin 2 3000 watt amps 2 1000watt amp a 2400 and 800 kinetic batt
8k on a 2400 and an 800?

Get whatever CLD deadener you can afford. Don't buy anything else or you're wasting your money.

Add up your amperage draw and get enough wire to carry that. 250A for CCA and 300A for OFC is a good guideline.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.