• Thread starter <the sh*t>
  • Start date
  • Replies 1
  • Views 2K
    Participant count
  • Participant list
&

<the sh*t>

are the vega vega 12d4s any good i have been lookin at them for a while but i havent actually heard them in a car. in the store i went to they didnt sound too bad i was just wonderin if any of you people could help me out

well in store listening is nothing compaired to what they will sound like in a car, always keep that in mind... for the price you would pay for the vega, you could get a Adire Tempest $140 shipped to your door, from the hundreds and hundreds of threads that i have read here and on several other Message boards, Adire is on the top list of quality and SPL's... now it may not be thee ultimate numero uno sub ever produced, but it is way up there in the top 5, and you can not go wrong with the price. Adire Tempest check it out. Although it will handle 700 watts with no problems, but from all that i have read, its an awesome sub! I will hopfully become soon enough a True Adire sub owner and add my testimonial to among the hundreds out there... good luck, shop around and if some sub catchs your ear, research research and research before you put your money down! Good luck

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.