Cheap 8" Sub/s Suggestions

btdickey99
5,000+ posts

I Hate the Tarheels
I'm looking for some cheap 8" suggestions for my 2000 Chevy Silverado Ext cab. Not much room under the seats for an enclosure so thats why I am going with 8s. Im looking for 1 or 2 that can work off about 150-350 watts. Doesn't need to be loud just something that sounds somewhat decent.

Thanks for any help

Edit: Budget around $100 or so

I have the e8 in .65 cubes with the 2 inch aero port from parts express in my reg cab Toyota and its surprising, it's on 250-300 watts, it should be all you need if your not a serious bass head.

could I get away with 1?

I have thought about this route bc I have seen several people give them good reviews
I ran a pair of tens for a temp set up till I got my refurbs back,and had them on an oldschool Mean Machine 99,and sounded FANTASTIC! Great lows,and hit really sharp,and smooth.Worth every penny,and did different boxes ported for each sub.

I ran a pair of tens for a temp set up till I got my refurbs back,and had them on an oldschool Mean Machine 99,and sounded FANTASTIC! Great lows,and hit really sharp,and smooth.Worth every penny,and did different boxes ported for each sub.
Are you talking ab the e8s or lanzars?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.