Cheap '95 V6 Mustang.

Tirefryr
10+ year member

PoonTang Addict!
IN
My brother gave me his old Exploder, so I'm selling my old daily driver. Would make a good first driver, or use it for parts.

$750 OBO

It's a '95 V6, red with black cloth. Basic car; 5 speed, no power windows, locks, seats, cruise, etc. .

Does have nice cold air, and hot hot heat.

Car has almost 150K miles, but runs okay. It has had a detonation issue since I started driving it 25K miles ago that I have not been able to get rid of. Has newer plugs, wires, crank sensor, coil pack. Have tried every octane available to me and nothing cures it. It has not seemed to affect that car though. I haven't had any issues with it in over 3 years. I ever looked at all the pistons through a boroscope and there were no signs of damage to any of the pistons, so it's more just a nuisance than anything.

Other issues: It could use paint, but it still does shine up nice.

Cancer on the pass. side rear quarter wheel well. ONly spot on the car.

The drivers side front fender needs replaced due to a dent I made swerving to avoid a dog. The car will come with a NEW fender, but you'll have to paint and install. The passenger side door will need replaced as someone broke into it and totally jacked up the door skin around the lock. You could get by re-skinning, but I have a door I will include with the car. Like the fender though, it will need paint and installation.

Could stand to use new motor mounts.

Passenger side hub is starting to make noise.

Brakes work, but I have a good set of slightly used rotors, pads and calipers for front. My brother bought these for his 5 lug swap, installed them all, then removed them a few miles afterwards for the Cobra upgrade.

I just used it for transportation back and forth to work and it does this very well. Actually, I wouldn't hesitate to take it across the country. I have actually driven some 6 hour trips with it for work and never had any issues.

I will also include some spare interior panels and a console if the buyer would like as well. That's about all I can think of right now.

If you're interested, please post here or send me an email: ryan.mentag@att.net

Tirefryr041.jpg

**** $750...Free bump good deal.
OBO. . . Indicates I am WANTING to deal.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crazy.gif.c13912c32de98515d3142759a824dae7.gif

Thing is beggin for a V8.

That WAS the plan for it. I actually have a donor car with everything I need for the swap, but no time, otherwise I'd keep it. It really has been a good little car and I hate to get rid of it, but can't store it at home and I already have two more projects in the old man's pole barn so something has to go. This is the most economical in these times, so I chose it.

No trades. As far as price, the best price I'd like would be the highest. Really all I can tell you is to make me an offer.

Here's some pics.

gallery_156_143_18360.jpg

gallery_156_143_49005.jpg

gallery_156_143_10325.jpg

gallery_156_143_76868.jpg

gallery_156_143_3489.jpg

gallery_156_143_4641.jpg

Car will also come with an Avital Avistart 44 installed, but the alarm only. I will include the remote starter components, but don't recommend installing it with the manual trans.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Tirefryr

10+ year member
PoonTang Addict!
Tirefryr
IN
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies