Classical music w/ a techno twist?

Sorry, I don't know any techno/classical. Would be an interesting mix. I know it is when they orchestrate heavy metal.

Wouldn't Tocatta in B definately qualify here? lol You can find it on the downloads section of Realm of Excursion I beleive...

EDIT: Shoot it isn't on there. Shoot me an e-mail at doitle@gmail.com and I'll e-mail you it if you want it. It is Tocatta in Fugue with some definate techno beats.

Wouldn't Tocatta in B definately qualify here? lol You can find it on the downloads section of Realm of Excursion I beleive...
EDIT: Shoot it isn't on there. Shoot me an e-mail at doitle@gmail.com and I'll e-mail you it if you want it. It is Tocatta in Fugue with some definate techno beats.
No find

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.