Component Speakers

Participant count
  • Participant list

Adam182001
10+ year member

Nassau
not to be a pain or ne thing but,

I am intrested in the "Rockford Fosgate FNP2414v fanatic P 4" Component System" speakers. I have a 98' chevy cavalier sedan. does anyone know how does the 4" component compare to the 4x6's. I have a pair of 4x6 pioneer, that are being drowned out by my Sony 6x9 in the rear, and i was looking for something to improve the imaging.

adam

a component set will almost always beat out a set of coaxils, given they are equal quality, (if properly installed)... see if you can fit at least a 5.25" component set into the opening instead of the 4" without too much custom work... but as far as being drowned out by your rear speakers, that sounds like a matter of adjusting the fader control on your head unit... remember, the rear speakers are just for "fill", you want most of your music coming from the front of the car. i belive you should adjust the fader so you can just hear the rears when you turn your head to the side.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.