Southeast Region Comps. in KY????

AR,AL,GA,FL,KY,LA,MS,NC,SC,TN,VA
oh lol. much like the ppl here. say i got a legacy amp its 5000 watts. but they dont know its its a class 4 channel amp thats only 4ohm stable on 1" 12" jensen sub and a 10" pyle sub... lmao.

but u could still get started & figure what your hitting and get everything ready for next season

yea, I remember you and Minde ... I'm the guy with the black '01 Accord. You guys used to do thje E^2 contests in Elizabethtown. Do any of your contests include SQ these days ?

yea, I remember you and Minde ... I'm the guy with the black '01 Accord. You guys used to do thje E^2 contests in Elizabethtown. Do any of your contests include SQ these days ?
Yeah we remember you Paul. E^2 Audio is working on a SQL program.

I can tell you when we do get the SQ program going, it wont be judged by a persons ears!! There is just to many ways to screw someone score up if it's done by a person. I know because I was a SQ judge for 6 years.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.