Confused About Amps, Any Help Appreciated

Participant count
  • Participant list

xXSVx
10+ year member

CT
ok so i want to make a well rounded system which to me inclueds :subs, amp, new speakers, head unit and of course the amp. i have most of those already picked out but im having trouble finding an amp.

im hopefully getting 2 12" jl 12w3v2- 2, alpine cda-105, and some good quality speakers for the front and back. what amp would you recomend that can power two subs and the front speakers

actually you would be better off getting a class D mono channel amp for the subs and a 4 channel amp to run ur mids and highs. whats the ohms of ur w3s?

ok im really new to this stuff so i might get lost lol. im pretty sure the subs are 2 ohms

a guy i work with knows alot about this kind of stuff and i was talking to him and he mentioned that i should try to get a 4 channel amp that i can have 2 channels power the front speakers with say 100w and then have a channel power both subs at 200-300w. or something like that lol

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.