Cons on a Toyota Corolla

another successful day today. My dad thought he would "make me look stupid" by showing me how ridiculous insurance is on a Maxima compared to the Sentra they picked out.... and the Maxima was $3 per year more than the Sentra! hahaha, he told me it was insurance that was the problem and why I couldnt get the Maxima... but it's $3 difference haha.

well after a lot of BS'ing and working out deals and stuff... My mom is hooked in Sentras... so I'm about half way there on getting her talked into a Maxima... but even if I lose now, I still get to pick up a Sentra and I do like them. My mom even has a friend who has an old Sentra (02 I think) and the thing hasn't had a problem and my mom's really starting to buy into the Nissan thing. Still workin for the Max tho.
If you can't talk her into a Maxima, see if she'll go for a SE-R Sentra. I think they're fun to drive and they handle pretty well for what they are.

I've worked with toyota for a few years now and commonly see corollas come in with 200-300k. for the money your looking at spending. ever thought about a used scion tc

well guys, I picked up a Maxima... To please my parents, I had to get a GLE instead of the 6 speed SE I wanted. The GLE was a little cheaper, and came with 4 year warranty from one of the top dealers from where we are at. So I am very happy with the choice I made now.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.