Convert Blu-ray movies to Mac in a faster way

Participant count
  • Participant list

soonerpap

Banned
usa

I’ve been trying to find a decent media streaming/storage device for a long time. Until I got Western Digital’s new streaming and storage box, the WD TV Live which is the newest HD streaming solution, not only for the box itself is very tiny but also it supports a large number of audio and video formats:

Video - AVI (Xvid, AVC, MPEG1/2/4), MPG/MPEG, VOB, MKV (h.264, x.264, AVC, MPEG1/2/4, VC-1), TS/TP/M2T (MPEG1/2/4, AVC, VC-1), MP4/MOV (MPEG4, h.264), M2TS, WMV9

Photo - JPEG, GIF, TIF/TIFF, BMP, PNG

Audio - MP3, WAV/PCM/LPCM, WMA, AAC, FLAC, MKA, AIF/AIFF, OGG, Dolby Digital, DTS

Playlist - PLS, M3U, WPL

Subtitle - SRT, rear end, SSA, SUB, SMI

wd-tv.jpg

However, as for those Blu-ray movies, the WD TV Live can not accept at present. Therefore, I have to convert them to AVI, MKV, MPG, MP4, etc. workable to the WD TV Live via a special program likeMoyea Blu-ray Ripper for Mac. If you just caught the same case like me, please follow me as below:

Free download Moyea Blu-ray Ripper for Mac, install and run it.

Blu-ray.jpg

Step 1: Load Blu-ray files into this program

Click one of the three buttons you could realize it: the “DVD Rom”, the “DVD Folder” and the “IFO/ISO

Step 2: Select output format and set the destination folder

In order to keep the converted Blu-ray quality excellent, here I’d rather choose “MKV HD Video” for playback on WD TV.

kmv.jpg

Step 3: Set advanced settings

Just click the “Settings” button, it allows you to adjust Video or Audio parameters to ensure the output HD quality.

Step 4: Convert/Rip

Actually we can also edit Blu-ray files before ripping with its powerful editing function of this Blu-ray Ripper for Mac.

1. If you want to crop certain unwanted part of the Blu-ray files, just use the Crop Function by clicking the “Crop” button

2. If you want to clip the Blu-ray files into several segments, just use the Trim Function to realize it.

3. If you want to add some special effects on your videos, just use the Effects Function.

Beside the above options, you can select other editing functions like audio replacement, watermarks, effects, etc.

Okay, hope it helps!

Why choose Moyea Blu-Ray Ripper?

Added support for loading Dolby TrueHD audio.
icon_new2.gif

More powerful to load/convert/copy almost all Blu-ray movies now.
icon_new2.gif

Rip, convert and backup Blu-Ray discs, DVD, protected Blu-ray movies diretly.

Convert Blu-Ray to MP4, MKV, AVI, WMV with no loss of quality. Wonderful audio-video sync quality and 1.5 or 2 times faster conversion speed.

Multiple optimizing functionalities to get better quality.

If you happenly want to convert Blu Ray, you can free download this Blue Ray DVD Ripper to have a try which is specially designed for for backup your favorite Blu-ray DVD movie to your computer by converting Blu-ray DVD to SD video formats, such as AVI, DivX, XviD, DVD, WMV, MPEG4 MOV, MKV, FLV, with almost 1:1 quality, but just only 10% size. And Blue Ray Converter supports converting Blu-ray to HD formats, such as HD AVI, HD MPEG, HD MOV, AVC, HD WMV, etc.

With optimized profiles, you can convert Blu Ray to iPod, iPhone, Gphone, PSP, PS3, Xbox360, Pocket PC, 3GP Mobile Phone or any other MP4 player, such as iRiver, Archos, Creative Zen Vision and more.

Download free Blu ray Converter supported. Whenever you want to convert Blu ray, just have a try.

convert-blu-ray.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

soonerpap

Banned
soonerpap
usa
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies