Aftermarket clear headlights and tail lights

Custom exhaust

22” TIS chrome rims

22” Toyo tires (approx 80% thread left)

Roof rack

220 amp high output alternator

Big3 done with 0/1 Kicker Hyperflex

Optima yellow-top battery

Deep wedgewood metallic paint (dark blue, flops to purple in sunlight)

K&N air and oil filters

Aftermarket rotors (drilled, slotted, dipped & painted to prevent rust)

Lifetime ceramic brake pads

New tie rods in 2009...old ones were squeaking

New radiator in 2009...old one had a small leak

Has ALWAYS been serviced on time

Has ALWAYS been taken well care of

NEVER had a problem with this car

NEVER left me stranded anywhere

102_1014.jpg

THE BAD

Has a couple of parking lot dings--nothing major

180,000 miles

The compass/outside temperature gauge stopped working

Rear driver’s side window doesn’t want to roll down.

Front passenger window tint doesn’t match front driver window (someone smashed the window to steal my wife’s purse and I haven’t had a chance to get it retinted)

Cigarette lighter next to radio doesn’t work, but there is another 12volt power supply next to the front passenger’s left foot (on the side of the center console) that does work.

102_1015.jpg

THE EXTRAS

Factory headlights

Factory tail lights

Factory rotors

Factory brake pads

Factory alternator

Eagle Alloy Series 218 16” polished aluminum rims, with Goodyear tires-95% thread left

I can include speaker boxes (if you want em):

¾ MDF construction box for 2 square 15” speakers…takes up the entire cargo area, while staying below the window line (I hold two 2009 Louisiana state records for bass competitions with this box.)

¾ MDF construction box for 1 round 15” speaker…takes up about half of the cargo area and protrudes over the window line about an inch.

102_1016.jpg

TRADES CONSIDERED

1990 OR 1991 Honda CRX

1992-1998 Honda Civic Hatchback

Jeep Grand Wagoneer

2004-up Street Bike, 600cc or similar

after.jpg

NOTES

I have owned this car since 2000 and have been more than pleased with it. Like I mentioned earlier, it has never left me anywhere. Aside from the normal wear and tear or routine maintenance, nothing else has had to be done to it. It has lots of pulling and passing power.

I am addicted to bass competitions. I had set goals with the Mountaineer (in the competition lanes) and have surpassed those goals. Now it’s time for a new toy and a new challenge.

All of the trade options must be rust free and in good running condition.

I am selling the Mountaineer and all extras as a package deal. The only extra I will consider knocking off the list are the 22s. If you don’t want em, I’ll keep em and knock a few dollars off of the sale price. Everything else goes with it. If you don’t want the factory stuff, you can simply put it on eBay and get a couple of $s for it.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

I kinda got an engine pic from when I did the big 3. I'll show that now, but can get some more tomorrow, as well as the interior and undercarriage. I have EVERY maintenance record for the truck, aside from oil changes that I did myself.

random002-1.jpg

LA CRX...let's talk. Try to get me some pics. PM me and let me know details about the car....major issues, flaws, mods to engine, interior, audio upgrades, etc. I go back offshore on Tuesday. Perhaps we can arrange a meeting prior to then. My phone number's in the ad. I'm in Golden Meadow, LA. Where are you? Piney Hills....Alexandria? Monroe?

Bad azz looking Focus, BTW.

I kinda got an engine pic from when I did the big 3. I'll show that now, but can get some more tomorrow, as well as the interior and undercarriage. I have EVERY maintenance record for the truck, aside from oil changes that I did myself.
random002-1.jpg

LA CRX...let's talk. Try to get me some pics. PM me and let me know details about the car....major issues, flaws, mods to engine, interior, audio upgrades, etc. I go back offshore on Tuesday. Perhaps we can arrange a meeting prior to then. My phone number's in the ad. I'm in Golden Meadow, LA. Where are you? Piney Hills....Alexandria? Monroe?

Bad azz looking Focus, BTW.
I'm an hour and a half north of Alexandria...if they ever finish the 4 lane I'll be closer...I've passed through Golden Medow...I am thinking that is near Lake Charles..I bought the car this past summer but haven't done anything to it...I believe its an SI motor in it...the car is a DX or HF unsure...but no sunroof so a plus in SPL...it has some nice headers on it...I have a set of new rear springs for it for adding extra weight in the hatch...//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif I also have a nice custom 4 15 box I can throw in that you'd have to see //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif that fits below the glass and under the hatch behind the B pillar....I have an older 2 15 box its pretty nice but needs a little work...that can go with it as well...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.