SOLD Custom Box Building - Ships Next Day! - Great Pricing 30 Years Experience

Hey everyone,

Known over on CACO as Subtilis Audio, I am here to let you know about our custom box building.

We can build you any box, and size, for any amount of subs, and ship it to you for a very reasonable price. Our builder has 30+ years experience in both car audio installation and building boxes.

Below are some pictures of our woodshop, where each and every box is built to a customer's needs, and hand made with the highest quality supplies. So contact us if you need something, and it will be built same day as payment, GUARANTEED.

Email - subtilisaudio@gmail.com or PM me for a quote

(Because of our high volume retail internet outlet, we have negotiated very good rates with UPS to ship boxes very cheaply, so you may be surprised at how cheap a box can be).

Past Work Pictures (Temporary, we are working on assembling a huge internet portfolio)

The Woodshop

DSC_0180.jpg

DSC_0182.jpg

how much for a box to fit under the rear seats in a 2008 nissan titan for two tens sealed? shipped to 28540...black carpet thats all

i need a box to fit the following space for an Fi SSD 10" ,.,,,

10x32x16 .... whatever works best according to Fi's recomendations for the sub and fits in that area would be great

if you can handle this, let me know...

Bump for Kevin, installed my 10w7 in the enclosure I purchased and it sounds AMAZING! I could not be happier with the sounds I'm getting from this box. Such good craftsmanship, I will be purchasing again soon.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.