Custom Subwoofer Box Three 15's

Looking for someone who can build a custom subwoofer box for me. Preferably someone who knows or worked with late model G body cars. Looking for a triple 15'' box
Do you understand that 3 - 15's require at least 12 cubic feet net?

Trying to fit subs in a box that is too small for them does not work good.

Will stang make his trunk fit a 15+ cube box too?
I do not see any way you are getting that much space in a trunk.
Just did a 7 cf 18 in my Mini. Working on a 10net for two 15's. You act like nothing is possible lol.

Do you understand that 3 - 15's require at least 12 cubic feet net?
Trying to fit subs in a box that is too small for them does not work good.
Will stang make his trunk fit a 15+ cube box too?
I do not see any way you are getting that much space in a trunk.
No I act like 15 plus cubes does not fit in a G - Body
Did it ever occur to you that perhaps the OP is looking for a sealed enclosure? Your so stuck on ported that even WE don't know if OP is looking for sealed or ported as he didn't specify. Even sealed 15's in a trunk is very possible. Relax a little....it's only car audio and this forum. Lately you've been a little rough with people around here.

Perhaps the OP could come back and answer some questions?

Sealed, yes you are right, I never think about it.

Many people just want something and have no idea what is required to have it.

Like 10 years ago everyone wanted 6 - 12's. They would cram them into way too small of a box but they had bragging rights (in their mind)

Perhaps the OP could come back and answer some questions?
Sealed, yes you are right, I never think about it.

Many people just want something and have no idea what is required to have it.

Like 10 years ago everyone wanted 6 - 12's. They would cram them into way too small of a box but they had bragging rights (in their mind)
not your money. not your car. not your business really. problem solved.

I Pmed him, Looks like my reply never went through on here tho...I have room for around 10cf in the trunk was looking at doing 3cuft per subwoofer ported. I have the 3 subwoofers already...If two subwoofers with a bigger box sounds better then 3 with barley enough space then i'm open to that route and just sell off one of the subwoofers

A little more info

I hope to run 3 DC audio level 4 15's specs say 3cuft per subwoofer ported.

I have 10.29 cuft of workable room

3.43 per subwoofer

sub woofer displacement is .21 gives me 3.22

need to figure out port displacement

but will this not work?

I Pmed him, Looks like my reply never went through on here tho...I have room for around 10cf in the trunk was looking at doing 3cuft per subwoofer ported. I have the 3 subwoofers already...If two subwoofers with a bigger box sounds better then 3 with barley enough space then i'm open to that route and just sell off one of the subwoofers
Yes 2 subs would work better.

You have to subtract from the space you have the room the wood takes, the area the sub displaces, as well as the area the ports take up.

So your 10 foot space is going to end up at 7-8 feet of airspace for the subs

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.