SOLD Custom TC Sounds 15" TC9 based

Participant count
  • Participant list

Suicide Bobb
5,000+ posts

SPLC Fails
Hi all, I'm fresh into selling on caraudio classifieds. I have dealt around 8 transactions on Ebay though, all with good feedback. I'm hoping to make a good start with feedback on this forum, because if you check some of my other posts, I will be selling more in the future //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

My first listing will be this custom built TC9 based 15". I just traded a bunch of amps and a ht sub with Joshua Kelley (anyone remember this guy?) for it, but decided I absolutely need the money more than the sub. It is brand new, never been used. It comes in an Audiopulse box //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif Here are some specs on it:

Dual 2 ohm (1.9 technically)

3" flat wound voice coil

Cover sleeve on pull over

3 piece aluminum cone

Joshua said it can easily handle 2000 watts rms

It is a low distortion, high excursion sub. Not much else to say about it, because if you know TC Sounds, you know what you're getting. Again, it has never seen a watt of power, only the leads of the multimeter for resistance testing. You can contact TC Sounds for the Theil parameters.

I will pack very securely, using plenty of foam and fill, and double boxing. Shipping will only be to the lower 48 states. I will ship once Paypal money is CONFIRMED (meaning the money is cleared, not actually deposited in my account. It would seem that Paypal now works all that out). I will update you with pictures of the packaging along the way, and provide a tracking number if they give me one.

Joshua said I can expect to get $400 out of it, but it's my money and I need it now (J.G. Wentworth), so I will sell it for $350 + Shipping.

Here are some pics from it, I can provide more if requested but I don't really know what else there is to take pictures of besides the Audiopulse box //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

-Dylan

And for another $225, I'll throw in an iPhone 3G 8 gig, unlocked and jailbroken. Lots of scuffs, but it works like it should. If needed, I can provide a video tutorial on how to use the features provided with jailbroken iPhones. This is way less than I'd be selling it for on craigslist as they are in high demand it would seem...

Josh "jmk" is a character. cool driver nonetheless. GL sir //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Nice driver. A little high on the asking price though. Can tell you between me and cianzo. We have sold a couple hundred "TC built/based" drivers on the forums.

I would say if I was selling it. I would ask between $175 and $200. I sold a very similar TC9 motored 15 with matching passive radiator that I got from Kyle directly for $275 for the combo shipped.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.