cyoung88's feedback

very good guy to deal with we agreed on a price contacted eachother a few times met up and completed the deal for my us amps md21 one of my best deals so far thanks again

Just got my flip out dvd from him and it works great. For the price I paid for it he pretty much gave it away. Would not hesitate to to business again.

Thanks

Drew

Sold to him, very prompt payment, very easy to deal with, and quick response time on PM's.

Would definately do buisness with him again.

sold him my re 35.1 amp... he paid promptly and had great communication through the whole process.....

very good guy to deal with in my book... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/thumbsup.gif.3287b36ca96645a13a43aff531f37f02.gif

Traded an ipod for some 1/0 wire. Accidently forgot 1 piece of wire but sent it out soon after i contacted him about it. Great seller! would buy from again.

hello. does anyone have any contact information for cyoung88?

i have his phone number but he is not responding to my PMs, calls, voicemails, text messages etc.....

any help would be greatly appreciated

awful transaction. i purchased a treo ssx in "perfect working order". i received a poorly packaged sub with bad coils

ive called, left voicemails, sent text messages, PMs multiple times since the package was delivered on thursday the 15th. he will not respond because he knows he is in the wrong

i filed a dispute in Paypal.

DO NOT do business with cyoung88

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

cyoung88

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
cyoung88
Ohio
Start date
Participants