David Berger AKA Basebalz13 - Beware Of This Guy - He Will Leave You Hanging

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you had all this money tied into a deal, that included him, don't you think it would have been wise not to argue with him? Especially over pointless shit.
While this may be true, it's still very poor of david to not finish what he started and take care of the problem, regardless on if somebody is calling him out on some b.s. completely unrelated to this situation.

It's very immature if you ask me.

While this may be true, it's still very poor of david to not finish what he started and take care of the problem, regardless on if somebody is calling him out on some b.s. completely unrelated to this situation.
Thank you.

If he doesnt make this right, i will most likely take this to small claims court. i cant afford to cover $400 right now.

I didn't say I was siding with David, because what he is allegedly doing is immature & wrong. The fact that worst is immature & let his ego cost him $4-500 still remains.

I didn't say I was siding with David, because what he is allegedly doing is immature & wrong. The fact that worst is immature & let his ego cost him $4-500 still remains.
No arguments from me.

Both sides made mistakes and both have some loose ends to fix.

na brah, its your subs, its your problem. you had me ship because i knew how to properly ship ****. Well it was packaged properly..reason i know this? The basket or ntohing was cracked, it was the motor. The motor is suspended in free air... Its cold... that **** happens to magnets when they are cold...therefor your problem. If fedex honors the claim im not keeping it..not my money.
So obviously he's waiting on fedex at this point. Nothing can be done until then.

But what you need to look at is,

How was i supposed to know that he would stoop to such an immature level just because i called his truck out. People here call their friends' systems out all the time and dont have **** going on right now like this. you're looking at it like i know he would stoop to this level and still called him out.

So obviously he's waiting on fedex at this point. Nothing can be done until then.
And if fedex doesnt rule in his favor than its on him to handle the refund. The damage clearly and with no doubt happened in shippinng which he handled. This sub was not damaged before it was shipped. David drove to NC and picked this sub up for me, then was going to use it for his 15" testing, then said he would ship it for me, then arranged to still use it in his test with the buyer and then shipped it after he didnt have a chance to test it after 3 months. If it was damaged earlier by "the cold" why would he have shipped it, why would he have attempted to test it twice or why would he have even brought it back with him.

If Fedex gives him the money then i would hope he gives it to my buyer but if not it is still on him to handle it. I even told him to just give him half and ill cover half.

Oh well, i need to finsih cleaning my basement hopefully he will get on here and not make this thread more a clusterfuck than it already is. Ill bbl.

I hope he makes it right but im not holding my breath.

Don't know who you are..and I have no **** dog in this fight. I don't care who's truck is bigger or what not...I have not posted on here in 2 years and the only reason I am is because of David.

Here's the truth of the story.

Magnets can and WILL be flawed. It happens 1 out of every 1000 or so..if it is jostled just the wrong way it will crack...a ticking time bomb if you will.

You..had him ship it to some other guy that you traded or sent things to. It cracked in shipping, it was packaged properly...my understanding a 21" woofer and something else and some other things he had in his possession that you wanted shipped or something. I don't know, best way to handle things is yourself.

Your sub, had a manufacturing defect well after the 1 year warranty period had passed. That thing had been shipped to god knows how many people over the years as it was a 2005 XXX motor. I held it myself....there was nothing wrong with it at all what so ever when it left. How could he know that it had a flaw in the magnet material itself? You do not know until it cracks! We have it happen to us in 1 out of about every 1000 or so magnets.

It could have been damaged before when you got it and it did not completely shift until fedex got a hold of it this past time when it was colder.

Long story short, not david's fault or his doing. It is your merchandise that he shipped for you. He is waiting for the shipping claim to be approved.

I packed the thing, I have built THOUSANDS of shipping crates for speakers like that. If fedex doesn't pay up, you're SOL buddy because RE definitely is not going to warranty it. It is also not David's fault that it cracked. So you either wait for them to pay the claim, or take one on the chin because you did not handle your own business yourself. Don't drag somebody else's name through the mud because of your inability to handle your own business yourself.

:logs back off again for another 4 years:

Don't know who you are..and I have no **** dog in this fight. I don't care who's truck is bigger or what not...I have not posted on here in 2 years and the only reason I am is because of David.
Here's the truth of the story.

Magnets can and WILL be flawed. It happens 1 out of every 1000 or so..if it is jostled just the wrong way it will crack...a ticking time bomb if you will.

You..had him ship it to some other guy that you traded or sent things to. It cracked in shipping, it was packaged properly...my understanding a 21" woofer and something else and some other things he had in his possession that you wanted shipped or something. I don't know, best way to handle things is yourself.

Your sub, had a manufacturing defect well after the 1 year warranty period had passed. That thing had been shipped to god knows how many people over the years as it was a 2005 XXX motor. I held it myself....there was nothing wrong with it at all what so ever when it left. How could he know that it had a flaw in the magnet material itself? You do not know until it cracks! We have it happen to us in 1 out of about every 1000 or so magnets.

It could have been damaged before when you got it and it did not completely shift until fedex got a hold of it this past time when it was colder.

Long story short, not david's fault or his doing. It is your merchandise that he shipped for you. He is waiting for the shipping claim to be approved.

I packed the thing, I have built THOUSANDS of shipping crates for speakers like that. If fedex doesn't pay up, you're SOL buddy because RE definitely is not going to warranty it. It is also not David's fault that it cracked. So you either wait for them to pay the claim, or take one on the chin because you did not handle your own business yourself. Don't drag somebody else's name through the mud because of your inability to handle your own business yourself.

:logs back off again for another 4 years:
He took my IA Warden to NC and brought back a TB motor, 2 TB 8"s, The XXX, and some other **** i sold to him.

And the only straw that you can grasp is that it might or might not have been cracked. Im not buying that load of bullshit and its obvious he got you to comment. Whether you are being honest or not is not for me to say. But you cannot say the sub was cracked by the weather, i guess if you believe what you are saying then you cannot say it wasn't.

That is all speculation and the sub was still in Davids hands 100% of the time. He had it for 5 months or so, 3 of which were after it was paid for. He shipped it and then it got damaged. If FedEx rules in his favor and he refunds my buyer then problem solved, thread deleted. If he gives my buyer half now then problem solved, thread deleted.

If a magnet will crack in the cold show me scientific proof.

A sub can blow in the winter when the coil gets heated and the magnet is still cold and moisture is introduced. A magnet can lose its magnetism when it gets cold, it needs to be colder than a virginia winter though.

who did the seller pay for the sub ? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Boy is there a lot to say here....kyle...after all the crap I've done for you.

Only thing I'm going to say for right now is. I'm out of town a lot so shipping is hard...however if I'm not in town people take care of it for me. Now I asked you to EMAIL me the addresses...what do you do? You text them to me. Way after the stuff is sold...you sayd the 8s was sold and you'll send me the address. WEEKS LATER I ask if you gotten thatt address yet...I believe you said you forgot too and you will...day or so later you finally send me the 8s and XXX address in same text. Well in process of copying them down I got parts of the addresses mixed up some how...I asked for them in a email for a reason. So they was sent off(I didn't know at the time they was wrong) and I left outta town for work...upon returning home I find them in my room returned because of wrong addresses. My dad didn't tell me because I get soo many packages he doesn't pay attention..he just takes them from front porch and move into my room untill I get home. So I notify you of this problem, you still had the 2 8s address. He recieeved them in 2 days...you had to get the XXX address again which took like a week if I remember right. I had left town and had nick ship it. This is why it took 3 months to ship the XXX.

He took my IA Warden to NC and brought back a TB motor, 2 TB 8"s, The XXX, and some other **** i sold to him.
And the only straw that you can grasp is that it might or might not have been cracked. Im not buying that load of bullshit and its obvious he got you to comment. Whether you are being honest or not is not for me to say. But you cannot say the sub was cracked by the weather, i guess if you believe what you are saying then you cannot say it wasn't.

That is all speculation and the sub was still in Davids hands 100% of the time. He had it for 5 months or so, 3 of which were after it was paid for. He shipped it and then it got damaged. If FedEx rules in his favor and he refunds my buyer then problem solved, thread deleted. If he gives my buyer half now then problem solved, thread deleted.
I'm going to post here one more time, so you better listen sweet cheeks.

It was not his equipment, it was not his stuff, he did not get paid for the XXX. It is NOT his responsibility for HIM to pay out of HIS pocket for YOUR ****.

Go kick rocks douche bag.

Ban me, see what happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Johnny Law.Lulz

5,000+ posts
Banned
Johnny Law.Lulz
Virginia