DBDesignsElite?

i dealt with this guy about 2 months ago. he lives like 20 minutes from me. it took him 2 months to get me my "modded" sony amp. that **** was not modded. hes so full of ****. now im stuck with a shitty ass sony amp. it *****. hes a liar and would never deal with him again. even with him living 20 minutes from me.but after about 30 excuses he finally came through and gave me a shitty amp. if any of you need an address or anything i can give it to you

i dealt with this guy about 2 months ago. he lives like 20 minutes from me. it took him 2 months to get me my "modded" sony amp. that **** was not modded. hes so full of ****. now im stuck with a shitty ass sony amp. it *****. hes a liar and would never deal with him again. even with him living 20 minutes from me.but after about 30 excuses he finally came through and gave me a shitty amp. if any of you need an address or anything i can give it to you
i also got one of those "modded" amps and it was indeed modified a bit atleast to let it drop down 2 1 ohm it was actually a decent amp for being sony lol

He a PIECE OF ****> Its funny now both his Phones and his girls are off. I ben calling and both ring twice and go to voice mail. Alex your a STRAIGHT UP ****ING SCAMMER> And if he ever decides to pop up again on here I would suggest you stay away from him.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/verymad.gif.3f39c5c2fd57527b671fad3efdfac756.gif

Umm where did this come from? Shitty? If you had a problem with it all you had to do was call. If you didnt think it was i could have shown you. I told you that. I thought everything was good on this. I guess not. Know this?

He a PIECE OF ****> Its funny now both his Phones and his girls are off. I ben calling and both ring twice and go to voice mail. Alex your a STRAIGHT UP ****ING SCAMMER> And if he ever decides to pop up again on here I would suggest you stay away from him.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/verymad.gif.3f39c5c2fd57527b671fad3efdfac756.gif
Moneys good. Check.

Everyone else. Keep looking your stuff will be there. Thats all i can say. Paypal will be up here soon. If refunds are needed let me know.

Most of you all knew i wouldnt be on. I let everyone know that a while ago.

Phones are back up.

Umm where did this come from? Shitty? If you had a problem with it all you had to do was call. If you didnt think it was i could have shown you. I told you that. I thought everything was good on this. I guess not. Know this?

Moneys good. Check.

Everyone else. Keep looking your stuff will be there. Thats all i can say. Paypal will be up here soon. If refunds are needed let me know.

Most of you all knew i wouldnt be on. I let everyone know that a while ago.

Phones are back up.

I still need my refund of 100.00 please.

We all have been watching tracking numbers for a couple months now.. I just fell bad for all the guys who have more invested in this mess than myself. I can't believe how long this thread has been going.. And how man people are out money and their gear.

Oh yeah, for those asking for a refund.. That will be a few more months because the stuff he sent to you guys needs to be returned from UPS remember... Now if only UPS would update their tracking numbers correctly so it shows all our stuff is with them like we have been told for 2 months.... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif :laugh: //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

Man this must be deja vu for Ambios.... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crazy.gif.c13912c32de98515d3142759a824dae7.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Phlipbak

10+ year member
CA Enthusiast
Phlipbak
Dothan, AL; Nashville, TN
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies