DBDesignsElite?

No one is squared away. No one can talk to him so therefore its ********. No money no nothing.

i just talked to him in person today. i went up to his house and we started talking about all of this mess. it sounded like he got everything squared away and sounded pretty pissed. he really is a good guy. or atleast to me he is. i was wrong about the amp. i talked to him about it too. and the reason he hast been online and his phones have been off is because of comcast(our local cable company) is giving him troubles. so if you have something to tell him pm him and just wait till his internet gets back up. im sure he will get it all worked out with you guys. sitting on here and posting over and over again isnt helping. just my 2 cents.
-eric
It's a pity nobody else in Atlanta has internet or a phone he could use. Maybe you could let him use your phone..?

atlninga82 Listen give me a few hundred dollars of yours and let me tell you some BS stories over and over for a year and tell me how you feel. Also in regards to keeping this going I will continue to post till he pays so people can see what a piece of **** he is. And I think he owes like 15 to 20 people **** but ther all squared away funny no body has seen ****. Then to make it worse he cant even stop lying or man up and say no body is gonna get **** he just hides like his friends dont have computers or phones? To top it off his phones are tuned off all of them prolly cause to many people he scammed are calling cause they want there ****. If you see him again tell him to call AL in BUFFALO and ask why he owes me money I would love to hear this? Alex keep hiding that way you wont have to pay up to any one you scamed.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/verymad.gif.3f39c5c2fd57527b671fad3efdfac756.gif

i just talked to him in person today. i went up to his house and we started talking about all of this mess. it sounded like he got everything squared away and sounded pretty pissed. he really is a good guy. or atleast to me he is. i was wrong about the amp. i talked to him about it too. and the reason he hast been online and his phones have been off is because of comcast(our local cable company) is giving him troubles. so if you have something to tell him pm him and just wait till his internet gets back up. im sure he will get it all worked out with you guys. sitting on here and posting over and over again isnt helping. just my 2 cents.
-eric
moron.jpg

so Alex called,

i was like, wuz up Ninja,

he asked if i would buy some of his batteries,

i told him no hes a scammer, then he offered to throw in a free BJ,

Shyt i couldnt turn him down. $700's for a kinetik 2400hc and a free bj.

Hes not a scammer... seeeeee.... well i havent got my bat or my bj yet but we will see.

how is it that people like this are allowed to get away with the crap they're pulling?

someone made a very simple observation and that was that

is this guy the only person in the state of GA that has no INTERNET or phone service supposedly? LOL...LOL

Come on.. how can scamming like this be allowed to continue...

I call it scamming because there has been not a single resolution to this matter.. and its been going on for months for many people involved... when will it end?

How is db not banned yet? He obviously scammed everyone and has disappeared from the site.. If this was someone else things would be different..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Phlipbak

10+ year member
CA Enthusiast
Phlipbak
Dothan, AL; Nashville, TN
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies