SOLD DD Z1's

slumpinhonda
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Nebraska
Ive got 2 DDZ1's for sale 1100shipped for the pair......one is broke i dont have time to send it in to get fixed because i need money to buy another amp for finals......need to go ASAP so best offer takes them both PM me for pics with your email and i will send you pics

If i can hustle up some monies in a couple days I'll buy that broken one pending on how much it would take to get it repaired

well there are a couple resistors on the board that look burnt but other than that the board looks good.........and im scared to hook it back up in case it gets worse i wanna keep the board as best shape as possible.........but when i powered it up when it blew it turned on and made a loud popp and that was it

Yes the two close ups are kinda blurry but its hard to even see the burnt resistors by eye.....i tried my best to get close ups of them but there are 3 that we found by testing.........so board is still in excellent condition, there is nothing else visually wrong with the board

005.jpg

006.jpg

009.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

slumpinhonda

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
slumpinhonda
Nebraska
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date