Deal with Bumping Buick

Im sorry if it looks like im worrying or doubting him i just thought this is what u do when u make a deal on CA as i stated above ive read nothing but good things about him thats what helped me decide to make the deal in the first place. Ill make sure i dont make threads like this in the future when purchasing.

Thanks guys, yeah I understand Bamaboy is just trying to be safe. Well the item was dropped off at the shipping store i use last night but probobly wont be out until today because I didnt get there until late. I shipped about 10 items out in the past two days and havent been able to get the last few tracking numbers out yet. Im at work until 4 or 5 and will get you a tracking number shortly after that.

Thanks guys for all the good feedback and dont worry bamaboy, its on its way.

Yeah, I know I'm late to the party, lol, but Bumpin Buick is def. a stand up guy!!! A++++ guy in all my books!!!

V.

Ya bumpin buick is str8 as a arrow atleast in selling cant comfirm in real life lol just messin good guy here unit will come as described //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

BamaBoy256

10+ year member
BamaBoy256
Elberton, GA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views