Decided to strip my trunk and found this...

Once cured, Spectrum is odorless, waterproof, and extremely resistant automotive chemicals and is odor free. Spectrum will retain permanent adhesion in even the most extreme environments. Because it won't chip or crack under extreme temperatures or abuse, it can be used as an undercoating as well as an interior coating. Spectrum is also non-toxic, non flammable and has more anti corrosion and rust inhibitors that any other product onthe market.

that is what it says about spectrum, but it doesn't say that about sludge

lol wtf is that.

let us know how Second Skin resolves this issue.

i wouldn't post on the forum tho, thats alot of bad publicity. talk to Ant privately, no need to get him mad.

Bad publicity? Can't hide everything from the public. Do you work for the government?

This may not be a product issue. What Ice failed to mention is he has a spastic colon. And very often leaves excess amount of excriments in his trunk for prolonged periods of time.

Either that or god took a dump in his trunk, after hearing his sytem...

Keep us updated, I'm curious to hear what Ant says as well. Maybe an oxidizing reaction happened when it started to rust, and triggered an ingredient in the sludge to do that.

**** Ice, GL with that ****. That's the most disgusting thing I've seen in a trunk lol. Figure out where that waters leaking in from. See if you can sit inside the trunk with a light while your friend hoses it down while it's closed. That's how I found where my sunroof was leaking.

**** Ice, GL with that ****. That's the most disgusting thing I've seen in a trunk lol. Figure out where that waters leaking in from. See if you can sit inside the trunk with a light while your friend hoses it down while it's closed. That's how I found where my sunroof was leaking.

i'm not cramming my ass in that trunk. i should've asked the hoe i had in there the other night if anything was leaking

Bad publicity? Can't hide everything from the public. Do you work for the government?
This may not be a product issue. What Ice failed to mention is he has a spastic colon. And very often leaves excess amount of excriments in his trunk for prolonged periods of time.

Either that or god took a dump in his trunk, after hearing his sytem...
LOL!!

Thats how bad my hatch area was in my 240sx....it smelled bad and I didnt know what it was till i took out the carpet. It was brown water with all kinds of **** in it. Mold all over the carpet and to top it all off, a dead mouse under the carpet....YUM

Leaks FTL

Thats how bad my hatch area was in my 240sx....it smelled bad and I didnt know what it was till i took out the carpet. It was brown water with all kinds of **** in it. Mold all over the carpet and to top it all off, a dead mouse under the carpet....YUMLeaks FTL
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eyebrow.gif.fe2c18d8720fe8c7eaed347b21ea05a5.gif

Stop keeping your bodies back there and you won't have a problem...

body_in_trunk.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.