deh-8400 big problem need advice

Participant count
  • Participant list

baggedmazda1
10+ year member

My cd played was attempted to be stolen but they could not get it out of the dash but they took the face and used the bridge as a pull handle. 1st problem it would not turn on after i used a buddys face and i learned about a common problem with the ribbon cable i put that in today and i got power and was in love for a second(i realy was i had a pyle(pile of poo) cd player) so that fixed that.

Now the big problem #2 The face was coming out like i vegly remember it doing and it stopped so i pushed down a little and then it moved i kinda took a lot of force to do it so i think that when they tryed prying the messed the gears up or warped the bridge it sits on althought i beat that out very smoth. So the ? how can i fix this and do you think this is the gaers or the bridge also the face goes on and off pretty easy just like i remember it doing. How would i fix the gears?

8400?

get a new deck, you can get a premier 680 off ebay for $200 shipped, it will run circles around it //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

8400?

get a new deck, you can get a premier 680 off ebay for $200 shipped, it will run circles around it //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

i realy like this deck and have no more room in my funds for one i gotta motor to pay for and paintball and computers as u can see these are very high priced sports

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

baggedmazda1

10+ year member
baggedmazda1
lincoln,NE
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from