Diamond Audio Subs

Well, which diamond audio sub are you looking at? There are multiple models. I have a Diamond TDX 12 (D9), and it is as good or better than any sub i have owned:

Kappa Perfect 12

Kappa VQ 12

Stereo Integrity BM 12

Claw Magnum 12

Oz ME 12

Elemental designs 13Ov.2

Elemental designs 13Kv.2

Elemental designs e12K (blue E cone)

and some others

I can't speak for other diamond models, but if you can power a TDX correctly, it can hang with the best of just about any woofers.

I put a 2400 watt concept on my 2400 watt TDX 15D2 (the old silver kevlar cone) in a sealed 3^3 box, It sounded fantastic and shook the crap out of that little Dodge colt. If I wanted just straight up listening I would put that in my driver.

Well I have 2 D3 12's and they are great. Had the old MTX thunder 801D pushing them with the Vented Diamond box they perfered the subs 2 go in and they are just gr8. The clearest & loudest speakers I have ever heard definately 4 the price. I would take the Diamond subs over almost any sub definately 4 the price. My set up sounded better than 2 solo baric L7's with their matching amp.

As you can see in my sig, I have a Diamond Audio D312D2. I first ran it in a sealed box with about .9ft^3. Sealed, it was a very good sub. It had good output and fantastic quality. It was very tight even in that much airspace. After that, I pulled the back seat out of my Jeep and built a 2ft^3 ported box. I didn't lose much in the way of SQ but gained quite a bit of output. Even on only 400 watts it was loud. Go with Diamond over the Kickers. Even if you just go with D3's(which I can recommend completely).

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.