Didn't know people hate us

My response:

I can deal with all the other insult in here but this one. Why? Simply because your grouping all of us who enjoy car audio and SPL into a group of criminals.

1.) Most people who are into car audio DISLIKE when people intentionally disrupt people, and in the car audio community it is frowned upon to install a stereo to just disrupt people.

2.) I have grown up in a nice neighbor hood. I like on a wealthy side of town, and on the other weeks I live in a very wealthy small town.

3.) I am currently still in high school, and car audio has helped me out in my shop classes. I have a far more advance understanding of electronics then most kids in my grade. As for my job I work at a pizza restaurant and all through out the summer I build and design fences with my father for his business. That takes math and creativity. Not mindless.

4.)I am white, I listen to rap. I also listen to rock, country, and jazz. Weird huh?

5.) I have never actually had an IQ test but I am considered to be fairly smart, and quite possibly have a higher understanding in same subjects then you.

6.) So because of a stereo we drive dangerously? Considering I do 20-25 in residential, use my turn signals and like to be in the lane I need far ahead of time, I don't see whats wrong with that.

7.)I have a clean record, and I don't even touch drugs. I used to smoke pot, but quite WAY before I even had my car. When someone asks me to turn down my music, I do without an argument. Sometimes I should argue at there request but I simply do it.

8.) What proof do you have on this? Or any this? Emotional harm? Do you go home and cry at night because someone had loud music in their car? If so I think you may have underlying problems.

9.)Funny thing here is, I have been threated by more people then I have ever threated. I had someone try to get me to pull over, yelling out their window saying they were going to beat my ass. When I saw into his car I saw a stock head unit.

10.)Yes our economy is in trouble, lets ban the sale so the US companies still around like Digital Designs, Sundown Audio and Fi audio close down. Perfect.

You have grouped all of us who enjoy car audio into a horrible group. I turn my stereo down in residential and stop lights. You have no proof of any of the accusations you made. You are however titled to your opinion, I just decided to let you in on my opinion.

My response:
I can deal with all the other insult in here but this one. Why? Simply because your grouping all of us who enjoy car audio and SPL into a group of criminals.

1.) Most people who are into car audio DISLIKE when people intentionally disrupt people, and in the car audio community it is frowned upon to install a stereo to just disrupt people.

2.) I have grown up in a nice neighbor hood. I like on a wealthy side of town, and on the other weeks I live in a very wealthy small town.

3.) I am currently still in high school, and car audio has helped me out in my shop classes. I have a far more advance understanding of electronics then most kids in my grade. As for my job I work at a pizza restaurant and all through out the summer I build and design fences with my father for his business. That takes math and creativity. Not mindless.

4.)I am white, I listen to rap. I also listen to rock, country, and jazz. Weird huh?

5.) I have never actually had an IQ test but I am considered to be fairly smart, and quite possibly have a higher understanding in same subjects then you.

6.) So because of a stereo we drive dangerously? Considering I do 20-25 in residential, use my turn signals and like to be in the lane I need far ahead of time, I don't see whats wrong with that.

7.)I have a clean record, and I don't even touch drugs. I used to smoke pot, but quite WAY before I even had my car. When someone asks me to turn down my music, I do without an argument. Sometimes I should argue at there request but I simply do it.

8.) What proof do you have on this? Or any this? Emotional harm? Do you go home and cry at night because someone had loud music in their car? If so I think you may have underlying problems.

9.)Funny thing here is, I have been threated by more people then I have ever threated. I had someone try to get me to pull over, yelling out their window saying they were going to beat my ass. When I saw into his car I saw a stock head unit.

10.)Yes our economy is in trouble, lets ban the sale so the US companies still around like Digital Designs, Sundown Audio and Fi audio close down. Perfect.

You have grouped all of us who enjoy car audio into a horrible group. I turn my stereo down in residential and stop lights. You have no proof of any of the accusations you made. You are however titled to your opinion, I just decided to let you in on my opinion.

mines right below yours overthere LOL...i chose deicide as a screename over there they will love that one...

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I knew I would do it! I pissed them off, my job is done! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

I replied, but im not going back there to waste my time anymore.

also, just by looking there i dont think its a religious forum. I dont see any religious topics and such....

Its just sounds like a bunch of pissed off ppl regarding our loud music //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

I warned about this moths ago, for all you Obama liberals who thinkcar stereo is a freedom that no one can touch. Your wrong, in a big way.
You are an absolute idiot. The boom car hate was on Dateline YEARS ago.... and guess who was president then...... Good Ol' Gun toating Dubya.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif Lot's of Americans locked up and tortured for no reason.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif
It only takes one.

There was an article in the March 09 issue of Playboy about "boomcars".

Mentions of Steve Meade, Tommy the King of Bass, and such. Basically talking about why we are seen the way we are seen. A pretty good article.

I will see if I can dig it up online.

geo

All it takes is a few bad apples to give the entire bunch a black-eye. I deal with this in the diesel community as well. If one a$$ clown is blowing black smoke everywhere it leaves a lasting impression on the public. There's a time and a place....
Yeah, exactly. Except not ignore the myriad of people who come on this forum asking us what would put their neighbor's system to shame. I get people ask me to make them enclosures at ridiculously high frequencies just because they "love bass." I hate people like that. I really do. If you keep your listening environment in your environment, that's fine. But, I have a pretty decent system. I've spent most of my money on my "highs" as most of you would call it and very little on my sub stage. I think it sounds fantastic, it gets pretty loud. Not loud enough where people in other cars can hear me. It probably can, but I'd never put it up that high. Because what most of the kiddies on this forum have in common is a lack of respect for other drivers. A lot of people will say, "I DON'T DO THAT SHIT! I GOTS RESPECT, DAWG!" But odds are at least 50% bother other people on a daily basis. People brag about 150db in their DD... which is just retarded. There's no need for that, ever. Odds are it isn't proper to sound imaging. It probably is just BASS-BASS-BASS then in the midst of no bass, you can hear maybe 2, or 3 words from the song. I'm sorry. I don't want to pay thousands upon thousands of dollars not to be able to HEAR my music.

Who ever posted this article is either clueless or just an idiot. Not a single one of those 10 things describe me. I have no criminal record, I work in a hospital, and I don't do any drugs. I don't even have friends that do drugs. I have also never even had a ticket in my life besides a window tint ticket. So I'm fairly certain I don't drive bad. I have made it 12 years so far with no traffic tickets.

I wish I could meet the person that wrote this and see just what kind of person he/she is. Would be interesting.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.