digital designs M3A amp $600 shipped

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope you get pics up soon. And when I say soon, I mean ASAP! This is your first post, you have no iTrader feedback. Just giving you a heads up before the mods take action.

Other than that, good luck with the sell. M3a is a great amp.

Im lost on this site haha, if interested i can send pics via email or phone
That's not how this site works. You must put up pics with username. No one is going to want to buy from you since you have zero feedback, new here and no pics. Most likely, this thread will be closed due to rules violation.

how do i get feedback score? and how do i upload pics?
you get feedback after the deal is done and both parties get their stuff.

use photobucket or tinypic or any other imge hosting site

next question, newb!

Yeah you might wanna post pics asap, i've got good feedback not alot but some and they delete my posts within 10 mins of posting it if there is no pics, and usually i can't have mine up within 10 so yeah lol get on gettin some pics up quick!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...