do not deal with acuratl03

Thanks for the support guys what shocked me is that he asked for my address had other succesfull deals I guess I just got screwed
Pics of deal? Texts or pm convos? Anything to support this? Not defending the dude, don't know him at all. just saying.

Some more details here would be useful...

I had a good dealing with him on some woofers - but have had 2 people contact me regarding difficulty getting items from him since...

Post up the conversations?

If I'm going to call someone out for ripping me off I'm going to come with some proof. At least post some text conversations or email.

I've had a few dealings on here and they've all went very smooth. You just have to protect yourself.

If I'm going to call someone out for ripping me off I'm going to come with some proof. At least post some text conversations or email.
I've had a few dealings on here and they've all went very smooth. You just have to protect yourself.
Exactly. And some people are slow shippers. Who knows. Things come up. When was the deal made and paid for?

All I have is private messages from him and the last thing he asked me for is my address he told me that he wanted to wait for the funds to clear the bank and that was three weeks ago i have since sent plenty of pms and such and have heard nothing

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.