Doing a wall?

dude, stfu. I'm not being a know it all, I am saying what I think and asking if I'm right or wrong
Everything you say is wrong. Your whole approach to your system is wrong.

YOU need to STFU and actually read and comprehend what is being told to you.

You want to do a wall but don't know **** about laying the ground work. Nor do you want to.

laying ground work? ha, the whole point of this thread was asking if people thought it was a good idea and if so how would I go about doing it. Im not asking about how to wire things or how to properly power them, I will take care of that when the time comes, ALL! I'm asking is how to do the wall and if I should do a wall.

ok this is too all the dumb dumbs

i am the one with the 01 eclipse

yes stock bat and alt

running 3 re audio sx d2 12s in 5.23cube sealed single chamber 1 inch mdf with 2 inch fiber resin

inside coating inside enclosure (more dense this way for all the dumb dumbs who can't comprehend)

tuned at that time for 31hrtz

ran by a sound stream pca 2000d monoblock bench tested at 1 ohm 2139 rms

running the 3 re s at 1.67 ohm so only pulling about 1500 rms to the 3 at this point

sound stream digital hybrid 50 f cap 2 gauge all around

stock alt after being rewound has a consistent 16.4 v

2007 usaci sound off i placed 1st with a 155.1 db at 31.1 hrtz

never dropping below a 13.2 v. amp at a 20hrtz sine tone pulles about 110 amps

2008 i did a 4 inch wide slot port on the same enclosure and pulled a 157.3 db at36.7 hrtz

have the invites in hand to usaci world finals for the last 2 years and will post db running pics soon.

and as far as idiots saying that i will fry amps because of low v's are you dumb or just stupid

the only time you would fry a amp is if you where running a amp that had an unregulated power supply like the soundstream pca 3500 d mono block or soundstream xxx6500d 10000d,15000,d the 2000d is a regulated power supply

so before you open your mouth know your facts.. and as far as my little brother before you brag about my stuff at least get it right i have never placed in anything other than 1st in the last 10 years

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.