Droid

Participant count
  • Participant list

Gianotti
10+ year member

UNLIMTED POWER
Brand new Motorola Droid from Verizon Wireless. I bought it three days ago, Flawless, nothing wrong what-so-ever. it has been turned off, its all ready to be activated. I am also throwing in the car charger, the dock that sets this phone as a alarm clock, shows weather and much much more, there's nothing this phone doesnt have. I am also throwing in a rubberized protective case ( with out a clip/holster ) and the windsheild mount to use it as a GPS/ Navigation. I also bought the screen protectors for it, it has one on it now and 2 more that come with it. I spent way over $600.00+ for this. Your gain is my loss. i did cut the bar code off the box for the rebate. other then that, this phone does so many things, its like a mini laptop in your hands. simlpy amazing. If you have any other questions please just ask thanks!

Looking to get $450 obo shipped

To bad the phone ***** ass, it constantly fcks up all the time making it useless.
Just because you don't know how to use it doesn't mean it *****. Mine works perfectly. I even overclocked it and it keeps pace with my brother's Incredible. The huge feature set and custom capabilities makes it tits for me and 15 of my buddies whom I've rooted.

Nice phone, was top dog for quite awhile till the new snap dragon proc phones came into play.

I am waiting for the Win 7 phone.

To bad the phone ***** ass, it constantly fcks up all the time making it useless.
user error imo, I have one and never had an issue with it.

Several people I know who have this phone never had an issue with it.

but nice post dump.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Gianotti

10+ year member
UNLIMTED POWER
Gianotti
ceciltuckey, Md
Start date
Participants
Who Replied