eclipse 55090 and soundqubed 3500.1 for dd m4

Participant count
  • Participant list

adrc8r

View attachment 26548137View attachment 26548147View attachment 26548148I have a very good condition eclipse 55090 head unit with 8 volt pre outs this is a DVD tuner very high end copper chassis considered one of the best single din headunits made. And also have a soundqubed 3500. 1 that's in mint condition with box brand new bass control and cables and also have other upper end equipment for sale or trade . Looking for a new model dd m4. That's also in mint cond. Would also consider a dd m4a , I have a pretty decent amount of upper end equipment ranging from touchscreen nav headunits to mmats and us amps. I work at a pawn shop part time so I constantly have new equipment. And I stand behind anything I advertise I bench all equipment I keep my buisness 100% cause that's how I want to be treated as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...