Eclipse 88120 Ti DVC

Sup dude, this is a good sub. the only thing i dont like about the eclipses are they tend to be overpriced. Ive heard the subs before, and they are accurate, and deliver good SPL. But for the price you pay you would probably be happy with alpine type r's or infinity perfects. later

I agree they are over priced but i can get them fot half off just get hooked up with someone that sells them. anywayz they are good for everything because they move alot of air and they tha bomb **** B

Originally posted by B-Lo:is the Eclipse 88120 Ti DVC 12 inch subwoofer a good sub.And if it is what do you rate it on a scale of 1 to 10?

And does it have good SPL or SQ or Both?
Some of the very best subs on the market....

There are only a few other subs out there that can keep up with the supreme clarity, accuracy, and response as the eclipse. A definate 10!!!

While they may cost a little, they are worth every bit. I wouldnt really call that a big downfall however, as several subs are now climbing to these prices. You do get what you pay for- by all means. Even with only 75 watts running to an 88120ti, it can make sweet music!

Only real downfall I have noticed is that you will likely need a back brace to lift one of these babies, they do pack a little wieght to them.

Highly reccomended.

Take it easy,

-zane

hey whats up guys and gals? i'm looking for 2 eclipse subwoofers. i'm new to this whole stereo thing but i know that eclipses are awesome cuz my friend had 2 of them... i'm trying to stay as cheap as possible but i need these ec;lipses. if you know where to get them cheap, please let me know. thanks. peace.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.