Eclipse AVN7000 7" BlueTooth/DVD/MP3/Navigation -NICE SQ!!!

anamolydetected

Colorado
Item(s) for Sale:

Eclipse AVN7000 7" DVD/MP3/Navigation

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Long description: Hi, I have an Eclipse cd-player head unit that I am selling. It has a nice 7" screen and plays DVD movies, mp3 cd's, AND has voice-guided navigation built in! It also has a 20GB internal hard drive and option to connect with Sirius radio. The screen is in near-mint condition.

Eclipse is known for hi-fi head units, and this is no exception (original retail was $1995 for this unit!)! It sounds REALLY good...Eclipse units are known to produce much "cleaner" sound than most of the crap out there today. This one even has time alignment settings and 7 band EQ. -If you have never heard of "sound-staging" and like your music to sound good, you should really google it! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif This one can utilize a microphone to optimize the sound quality based on the unique acoustics of your particular vehicle. I can personally say switching from almost any of these newer Pioneer/Kenwood/Sony/etc head units, you WILL notice the difference.

specs:

Eclipse AVN7000 In-dash DVD receiver/navigation system at Crutchfield.com

I originally bought this unit after reading a bunch of reviews looking for the highest sound quality possible while also having navigation (because I am a bit of an audiophile..and also needed the GPS portion for work).

I am asking $170, kinda firm..which is a nice deal for this unit!! I am asking a lot less than its worth because I am in the middle of a job transition and really need the money at the moment. But also, the screen will no longer retract..which is another reason for the low price. Personally, I had stopped using the retract feature anyways...never bothered me to leave the screen out...I was surprised when I finally went to use it again..and find out it had stopped, not sure of the cause..no time to investigate/research the cause. Also, it does have a detach-able faceplate.

Anyways, this is a great find on a high SQ head unit with Nav. Overall, it is in quite nice condition for this price. Everything about it works great! Your car will sound very nice whether you power your speakers off this unit..or add an amp.

Also included is the Bluetooth cable.

-Btw, I also have an Eclipse EA3422 amp I am willing to sell for a good price: Near mint condition..check the amps section! Make me an offer on both if you like :)

Price:

asking $140 plus 1/2 of the shipping for the Eclipse AVN7000 with all speaker/power cables and ipod connector as seen in the pictures... Let me know if you are interested! I am not currently looking for any trades. THANKS!

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information: Guaranteed non-DOA, I will ship same-day..priority or express..you will get it 3-5 days.

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

http://i955.photobucket.com/albums/ae40/anamolydetected/IMG_20131110_161653_zps3c1d85e0.jpg

http://i955.photobucket.com/albums/ae40/anamolydetected/IMG_20131110_161547_zps6c2d4387.jpg[/image]

(one small scratch on screen as seen in pic..usually not very noticeable..I caught it with the flash purposely to show it)

http://i955.photobucket.com/albums/ae40/anamolydetected/IMG_20131110_161705_zps05b6b204.jpg[/image]

http://i955.photobucket.com/albums/ae40/anamolydetected/IMG_20131110_161722_zps7ce6b762.jpg[/image]

Last edited by a moderator:
How do i fix the image links? just remove the
?

...and the wool socks as seen in pics are not included :p

does this head unit still play the dvd's even when the car is not in park? i know most dont
It can be wired that way..although it is (of course) illegal. That info is a QUICK google away //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

27Hrs left on the Ebay listing and it will be GONE! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif I probably won't check this thread anymore...my reserve price on Ebay is only $120, I'm sure it will sell. Good luck to everyone finding the perfect head unit!! :)

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.