Eclipse install

stishdr
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
the install was done in an 01 eclipse....thoughts?

the setup:

2 12" L7's

sub amp: MTX TE1501D

6.5" momo components

6x9 momo 3-ways

front/rear stage amp: MTX TE1004

and of coarse all the standard wiring upgrades...

CIMG1789.jpg

CIMG1781.jpg

CIMG1788.jpg

CIMG1785.jpg

CIMG1784.jpg

yeah, it's kinda small, that was the only thing that worried me as well, but with the polyfill we threw in there...it might be ok.... but it is louder than i had expected w/ that small of air space

reverse mount would gain you some needed airspace while looking cooler. looks nice and clean. though i never been a fan of carpet, but im biased to sued or vinyl so dont mind me.

thanks guys. i know they are on the smaller side, but it's not a steep roll off either. they bow out in the back. i know it's on the small side, not what im used to that's for sure, cause these were in a 6.0cubic foot box before...so yea.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.