Exclusive Discount for members of CarAudio.com - up to $40 OFF

LuckyatVMI
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Howdy all,

I'm happy to let you know that we now offer exclusive discount for members of CarAudio.com. You can now save up to $40 while shopping for subwoofers, amplifiers, speakers, in-dash mp3 players and other accessories at VMInnovations.com. The new code is: VMCARAUDIO and it expires December 30th.

If you haven't already you can meet the team here. As always don't hesitate to reach me with any questions & we are always open to suggestions.

Have a great weekend!

Lucky

- personal intro -

P.S.

Clicking the image will take you to our Facebook page - "like" it and you might just win the next $500 gift card //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
i ordered my rft1500-1bdCP through you guys. it was refurbished and when i recieved it, looked brand new, the only thing missing was the birth sheet
did you buy it knowing it was a refurb?

did you buy it knowing it was a refurb?
I would think so, considering all refurbished products are noted as such in the main title, description and features section of the product page.

Rockford Fosgate T1500 product page is not an exception to that rule //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif I believe falcons was noting that the refurbished product he received looked brand new+ he saved at least 40% off Amazon's price for new unit.

From the description: "Factory refurbished to new condition Rockford Fosgate Car Amplifier. Guaranteed to meet or exceed performance of the brand new unit."

I would think so, considering all refurbished products are noted as such in the main title, description and features section of the product page.
Rockford Fosgate T1500 product page is not an exception to that rule //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif I believe falcons was noting that the refurbished product he received looked brand new+ he saved at least 40% off Amazon's price for new unit.

From the description: "Factory refurbished to new condition Rockford Fosgate Car Amplifier. Guaranteed to meet or exceed performance of the brand new unit."
yeah i was explaining the excellent service. i am running that beast on 2k right now and it barely gets warm.
sorry, i was not trying to imply that something shady was going on. that's my fault. I was just courious. Didn't know if they delt with refurbs.

Also, I did not take the time to look and see for my own. :/

i have ordered from vm w/ great results!!

hell, thanks for the link of that amp. I am checking it out now.

just bought my girl an mb quart formula 600 watt amp and a wiring kit from you guys using the discount //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif ordered them at 10:30 last night was shipped 9 am this morning!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

LuckyatVMI

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
LuckyatVMI
Lincoln, NE (VMInnovations HQ)
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date