exige feedback

Thanks for your feedback Roberto.

Linking in feedback from Sierra08! and willyg4444:

Ordering some 6.5 for my ride, they got here within 3 days, awesome, great to deal with easy communication and better prices, only one problem... I live around the New Orleans area and not able to mess with until the hurricane passes, although I did hook up to my HU and these sound clean! Good Vendor!
Nice, which set did you get? I received a set from him as well, great guy to deal with //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif can't wait to power these babies up
http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=342988

It's down right now, I'll have a new one up in a little bit. You can still reach me by email though: sales at exigeaudio dot com (don't want spammers getting my email addy). Thanks for your feedback!

Ah okay... Well I finally received my Mag subwoofers, so I can start building my car hifi installation and make good use of the CDT's. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

1 he shipped my products on time....

2 hes prices was wayyy toooo lowww.......

3 he is way too nice of a guy

4 and last but not least he kept in informed on what was going on way too much in those 2 days from when i bought and recieved my product

Just received the ES-62i's I ordered less than a week ago, everything looks great. Mike answered all my questions, and had nice price. I won't be able to get this in the car for a while, but am really looking forward to it. I will be getting a second set of mids from mike at some point

awesome seller, bought some CDT HD62's, CDT C6-EX's, and a CDT amp from him. Great prices and instant responses to all my questions!! Wont hesitate to do business with him again!! PM him if your thinking about CDT!!

Good guy here. Bought my 450/4,actually came in better condition than expected //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/cool.gif.3bcaf8f141236c00f8044d07150e34f7.gif and,most importantly,he made sure I understood the only flaw in this perfect amp.

Thanks again Mike,

Would not hessitate to send money his way

Got my CDT's today via FedEx, in fact they showed up about 20 minutes ago. So I am going to install them tomorrow in between layering fiberglass and installing some Dynamat.

Mike shipped these out as soon as he got the money, they arrived as promised and the price was as good or better than anyone else.

Thanks Mike!

Bought a CL-62CF component set from Mike. I received some of the best customer service I have ever experienced. He knows his stuff, the prices are right and the CS cannot be beat!

I would like to report after repeated attempts I have been able to solicit sexual favors from Mr. Exige... and they were more than satisfactory.

A+ servicing... I mean customer service.

nG

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

exige

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
exige
USA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied