Expo 5.0, not very honest

ebaker
10+ year member

I got screwed out of $325 and i will never do any other business with him again. i hope no one else does either. you would think him being a dealer and all he would actually be an honest guy and stick to what he said in the first place. he keeps telling me he is going to send the money and never does and then later he tells me he going to send half of it minus $75 i owe him. i dont know what to do with it but its really starting to frustrate me.

it would help if you explained the whole situation, from reading your post its doesn't seem like your to smart which is probably why you got ripped off

Well here is the deal guys. we made the trade he got my subs and told me i waited to get the amp from him and then one night a guy calls my phone and says he has an electronic device that the box it was in was torn to shreads. so i go to get the amp from him. i get the amp and its dented on the ends and the box is torn to shreds. so i call expo5.0 and let him know what happened.

He filed a claim with dhl who shipped it to the wrong place and then after almost a month of waiting they told him they were going to send him the money which was 400 bucks to cover the damage of the amp. well my dad decided to call expo5.0 and talk to him about who should get the money. my dad made his point to him that i should get the money because i have the amp that could quite possibly mess up later because dhl threw it around. i should get all the $400 because if the amp does mess up i cant send it in because US amps will not fix it because it is messed up on the outside.

Well expo5.0 agreed with my dad, and then later on said he got the check from dhl. i told him to go ahead and take $75 out of it because i owed him some money for a 1/0 kit i bought from him. so he told me he would send the money to me. it has been two weeks and i have tried to call him and pm him and he still hasnt sent me the check or called and talked to me about it. what should i do???

if you want to see the trade specifics check them out in the seller feedback section under expo5.0 and ebaker trade specifics.

it would help if you explained the whole situation, from reading your post its doesn't seem like your to smart which is probably why you got ripped off
Looks to me you may be the one not to smart passing judgement on a guy because he got ****ed out of $325.00. Read your own statement. Doesn't seem your to smart which is probably why you got ripped off. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/suicide.gif.a649d21efc0d1fd4890a6428166586c1.gif So your saying all the guys who has been ripped off on here, which has been butt loads, must be not very smart according to you. Right? What a TARD!

it would help if you explained the whole situation, from reading your post its doesn't seem like your to smart, which is probably why you got ripped off
From your post, it does not seem like you are either.

your should be you are

to should be too

i'm not on one side of the fence or the other. but to all of those who chime in with "oh, he/she's a good guy we had a good deal"... shut up, you're morons. thats completly irrelevant. shitty business isn't defined by its positive aspects.

Expo 5.0 has been good to me so far... I ordered a SVR battery from him which arrived damaged and he had a new one to me within a week or so. I don't care for the AudioControl distributor he deals with though.

Shitty dealings are shitty dealings though.. So hopefully it all works out.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

ebaker

10+ year member
ebaker
Victoria, TX
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views