SOLD F/S Old school Pyramid EQ equalizer BNIB

Louisiana_CRX
5,000+ posts

dem shoes......
Here is a vintage old school Pyramid EQ ... It is BNIB so never used or abused...It is a 7 band EQ to custom taylor your sound with built in Left and Right LED level VU meters....and neat little rack handles....It is rated at 300ws which I believe is peak power...This would make a nice addition to ones collection or system...only opened for pics.....BNIB $40 shipped CONUS

106.jpg

Put some power to it I wunna see it lit up //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Any ideas on where I can find a graphic eq (w the dancing lights that bounce up n down)? Like some oldschool boom box lookin ****

Put some power to it I wunna see it lit up //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gifAny ideas on where I can find a graphic eq (w the dancing lights that bounce up n down)? Like some oldschool boom box lookin ****
i have some if you want one ...we might can work something up

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eek.gif.771b7a90cf45cabdc554ff1121c21c4a.gif prices? Want it mostly for show but I don't want cheapy crap either. I have sone whack led fleamarket eqs but I want something a Lil more legit. Any pics/vids in action?

i'll have to see what i can come up with and which ones i'd sell
Np man, feel free 2 shoot me a pm if u come up w anything. I've seen some cool pyramid eqs online but have read baaad things bout the newer ones :/ i hear ther only good for HF so I never pulled the trigger on 1

I know this isn't an eq, I don't think, but thought I'd ask since you have quite a collection of old school stuff.

Wondering if you have an old Altec Lansing ALC-10 lying around?

It's an old school xover that worked great with a set of Vega XL-12s.

Had one way back, but was stolen as with my whole setup.

I know this isn't an eq, I don't think, but thought I'd ask since you have quite a collection of old school stuff.Wondering if you have an old Altec Lansing ALC-10 lying around?

It's an old school xover that worked great with a set of Vega XL-12s.

Had one way back, but was stolen as with my whole setup.
Yeah I have a few sorry I missed this....They were really neat bass processors similar to the Audio Control Epicenter with more features...This is probably my worst looking one but it still works like it did when it was new...back in the early 90's....

ALC10001.jpg

ALC10002.jpg

ALC10003.jpg

Wow, Kewl!

How much would you want to part with one of them? Preferably one thats looks better than the one pictured and functional:)

Pm me if you prefer

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.